My Weight Loss Journey
A high-fiber diet provides numerous health benefits, but getting enough dietary fiber through diet alone can be a big challenge. RAW Fiber™ is an excellent source of fiber, as well as Omega-3 fatty acids from flax and chia seeds.
RAW Fiber™ features a soothing and nourishing blend of both soluble and insoluble fiber—delivery 9g per serving—100% RAW, organic sprouted seeds, grains and legumes—with no harsh fibers such as psyllium which can be punishing to sensitive colons.
The benefits of RAW Fiber™ go beyond typical dietary fiber supplements, supporting digestive and bowel health by helping to maintain a healthy intestinal microbial balance with powerful, clinically studied probiotics for additional digestive support.†
- Supports healthy gut flora balance, regular bowel function, and overall health†
- Healthy elimination of toxins†
- Helps relieve occasional constipation†
- Supports healthy cardiovascular function†
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels that are already in the normal range†
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels that are already in the normal range†
- Using certified organic fiber does not reintroduce toxins to the digestive tract†
Go Beyond Organic—with RAW Fiber™ from Garden of Life—15 RAW, organic superfoods, including sprouted seeds, grains and legumes—ingredients specifically chosen for their exceptional ability to support and maintain optimal bowel function and overall health.†
RAW • VEGAN • ORGANIC • GLUTEN FREE • DAIRY FREE • PSYLLIUM FREE • LACTOSE FREE • NO FILLERS NO ISOLATES • NO SYNTHETIC NUTRIENTS • NO ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS • NO PRESERVATIVES
Garden of life wants you to have a chance to win Raw Fiber Beyond Organic Fiber! If you would like a shot at trying this for free, please enter my giveaway below and good luck! US Residents only! Winner must respond within 48 hours or another winner will be chosen! Make sure to do all the mandatory entries for yours to count! Please wait while rafflecopter loads.
1. Like Garden of Life’s Facebook
2. Like Naturally Losing It’s Facebook
3. Leave a comment on this blog post
GOOD LUCK!! Please wait while rafflecoper loads below!